I buried my sword but that was not the right answer.
"Cautious as serpents, innocent as doves."
My voice shakes.
My voice always shook, didn't it?
Years it was hard to breathe
The focus is intended to be not on theology, but spirituality, mindset, and positivity.
"Your voice is shaking" was weaponized again and again.
And maybe it will shake forever.
There are stories behind poems and other things I say that I will never tell you,
And I know it's exactly the same the other way around.
It doesn't matter if we are a person who has that invisible "tell me your life story" hanging on our foreheads.
It just isn't going to ever be an exact translation or transmission of every detail for someone else to judge, and it isn't supposed to be.
There is a concept I made up as a young person my belief in was shaken for a while
Because mindset affects your feelings, and feelings motivate actions. I don't want people to be... To be hurt.
I am the perfect example of what can happen.
So maybe careful to not listen to me too much in the ways it sounds like I suggest, and instead consider
Someday my staff will stop spinning, but the world won't.
Someday I will not be here, but what comes after that?
Everything.
Everything comes after that. And that is a beautiful thing.
The fruit markets will continue to rush with energy and leisurely selectiveness,
People will still hear the birds,
Birds will still hear the birds.
The earth will still move imperceptibly slowly to us and hurtle through that galaxy. (with something of me still on it, even.
(I would say "probably, unless I get launched into space first or something, but all the curly hairs I dropped will still be here.
They will not not be thinking, they will not be doing; for there is neither rplans nor knowledge in the grave, is what I believe. But they will be allowed to simply be, which is more than I can say of myself some days.
I am proud of them for that, proud of the world. Proud of the trees for growing again and letting go when the seasons exhale their breaths.)
Inhale love, exhale truth
It sounds the opposite, doesn't it?
And argument could be made that it us
Be Alright Remix - Fasetya
(With spoken words on audio; without spoken words)
No comments:
Post a Comment