Featured post

Skyglow and faith

There are some nights when for whatever reason we can't see the stars from where we are, but that doesn't make us doubt whether or...

Thursday, 6 August 2026

Got stuck in an elevator, 7/10 would recommend. Would have been better if the walls were cleaner to lean on 

^ not even joking. (I think something may be wrong with me 😅) it was funny at first. I just figured I must be dissociating and that's why it feels like time is moving so slowly. Nope, the elevator doors actually should have opened. They are not opening. I felt a wave of relief. Is something good realizing I can now text everyone and say sorry. I'm stuck in an elevator! And no one will expect anything from me. 

I've been so tired, I've been so tired to be on demand, I'm not Netflix 😂 (I told my mom that)

It made me worry if maybe I'm becoming avoidant. 

It has been a pretty completely insane couple weeks though with everybody texting me. Maybe don't assess as the average, what is the exception; and just keep an eye out, discerning, honest, open, positive in the way of true positivity not toxic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment