Featured post

Skyglow and faith

There are some nights when for whatever reason we can't see the stars from where we are, but that doesn't make us doubt whether or...

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Sketches, colour collages, and OCs inspired by many friends I love

 Yep. And I did the same thing with fanfiction, making OCs inspired by my friends both to honour and feel close to them even in a violent solitude.

...

I probably won't tell them about the OCs. They might think it is weird.

But I am secretly checking in with them to see what elements of a fictional world they might like, and see how much of that I was naturally right about versus what is news.

It's little pieces of the ways I love them being carried around, even when they're not here with me at the time.

...

Yes. I hardly even write and narration for them.(Also the OCs themselves do not have strange things about them. I just and empathizing with others and might feel a little self-conscious if I knew they made a character inspired by me).

It's almost like "sketching" them, just in another world that I am allowed to exist in more than this one. Even though this is the world they really belong to.

So, I can let them stay safely in this world where they belong. But still take a piece of my love for them into exile with me.

~~

N2 and I discuss our little glowing lights so often, it was fun putting together collages based off our conversations and artistic intuition about people.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M9ddfqMjdwDPmZUk7

No comments:

Post a Comment