My most likely kyber crystal colour is presumably yellow. (X-ref, N2 and I's glowing lights in our imagination for this to be so natural). Or white, given the lore.
However, my favourite colour is *coral.*
I also love dusty lavender (it is my "secondary"), and growing up my favourite colour was green. So much green, I wore green every day for years from middle school almost to the end of high school, with a few days of exceptions with brown or burnt orange.
I also *adore* burnt orange; it has remained don't favourite colour to wear normally for a long time, aside from gray 🩶
Dear gray, my comfort colour.
~~
Today it came from some sad beginnings to a conversation, but I found out one of my friends, L, is super into Star Wars!
It was really exciting to find out, and I have to say L's ability to carry on most of a conversation in Star Wars quotes is extremely impressive. (I def can't do that lol. One could say... He had the high ground on that).
It was exciting to be able to show someone my secret archived post of my saberstaff, and while I didn't talk about flow arts, it's fun to be able to share little bits and pieces with the outside world sometimes beyond my own backyard. And in videos.
(Perhaps... Perhaps someday I will do something on YouTube with this video's. Will see, hehe.)
Either way, whether with MC, N2, or now also L, it's really cool to have friends I can escape into this space world to with here and there, or mentally muse with it in a way that does or at least can at times extend to a shared experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment