Today [sibling] and I were talking about the influence of a variety of things on people, and how that enables people to basically be in sync or inflow with people.
We talked about the influence of the moon and the seasons, which is really the Moon and gravity, and how it is well known that more babies are born on the full moon than any other time of the month. Even though we can't explain why, we simply know that this is the case.
Jono asked when I was born what the moon phase was, and I had forgotten clearly because turns out it was actually 99.8 to 100% full depending on the time! And, in addition to being a complete full moon, it was a micro moon! In other words, it was particularly far from the earth so it appears small.
I am (very) small! Micromoon could be a nickname or code name for me :D
No comments:
Post a Comment