Often, a “window” is something like feeling a collective sigh, joined sign, or empathizing to recognize someone else’s sigh basically. Largely the feeling of a certain type of strength being able to hold out no longer, or very likely now to be decided to be changed after a certain length of time with a certain level of tension in that person, or a situation.
Some the weight and pain or difficulty of change becomes less than that of staying the same.
Sometimes the window can be sensing or rather imagining through a mental empathetic eye readiness, too. These things tend to go hand in hand.
~~
I had told my mom the other day that I got a window. I got near collision of two, at least. Probably more, but let's say multiple. Multiple sighs, one after another that overlap so quickly the second came before I could even try to formulate the verbal expression of the first.
It made it in fact harder to understand either of them alone let alone together. Like hearing two announcements at the same time, muffling or obscuring eachother.
This picture I know is clear though: this week something is about to happen… and I think it has happened, where there was a virtually atmospheric sigh. And the giving out of a strength to hold what tension was there on countless small picture levels.
The feeling of change that can be put off no longer. The kind where staying the same no matter how safe, whether from the seasons, the news, the music, the colour palettes of fashion the technologies the algorithms the point in time where the average person is likely to realize undeniably they missed something before, the realization of what we are doing or what it costs, the exhaustion from holding up everything else.
Simply the sigh of the next chapter begins, but so many of us sighing leaning through so many windows at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment